Heres Your Chance To Watch BOOGIE Early and FREE!
Would you like the chance to see the new film, BOOGIE, for free in the comfort of your own home? Well, the kind folks at Focus Features are giving some lucky fans the chance to do just that! Click the link below to place your RSVP to claim a free pass to watch BOOGIE for free! Spots are limited, so be sure to RSVP while they last.
Here is how to gain access to this limited screening
Thursday March 25th, 2021
- Click the link above.
- Follow instructions to RSVP or to redeem your code (you will need to register with FocusFeaturesScreenings.com / ticktBox.com, it is 100% free)
- You will receive a confirmation email when you RSVP.
- One hour before the screenings starts, you will receive another email with a unique, encrypted link to access the “online screening room.”
- Screenings do have a limit, so the sooner you click the link, the sooner you can confirm your spot.
- You can stay on the countdown page until time elapses, but if you close the page, you can come back through the same link in your email and you will not lose your spot.
- Once the countdown ends, you can start the movie.
- By default you have 20 minutes to start the movie, and up to 30 minutes of pause time. There are no rewind or fast forward options.
- Links work with all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, FireFox), but will not work with a VPN.
- Can be viewed on the device of your choice (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer).
From acclaimed writer, producer and restaurateur Eddie Huang comes his directorial debut BOOGIE, the coming-of-age story of Alfred “Boogie” Chin, a basketball phenom living in Queens, New York, who dreams of one day playing in the NBA. While his parents pressure him to focus on earning a scholarship to an elite college, Boogie must find a way to navigate a new girlfriend, high school, on-court rivals and the burden of expectation.
Director: Eddie Huang
Writers: Eddie Huang
Stars: Taylor Takahashi, Pamelyn Chee, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Dave East, Alexa Mareka, Mike Moh, Taylour Paige, Perry Yung